What does mental health mean to you?
You might also be interested in:
- Watch the video What does mental health mean to you?
- In small groups or pairs, discussion the following questions:
Reflect and discuss
Teens and young adults from across Canada describe mental health in a variety of ways.
What’s your definition?
- What are your overall thoughts about the video? What stood out most to you?
- To what degree did the perspectives match your own? Was there a particular perspective that resonated most with you? How so?
- How would you define mental health? What makes you say that?
Write, draw, film or use another way to communicate your definition of mental health. Then share your creation with others. Or collaborate on a project that expresses a variety of voices and art forms.